Work the Event
Retired? Have an RV? Interested in working with the NoogaLights drive-thru event?
We are seeking seasonal energetic staff to support ticket processing, traffic control, and exhibit operations. In addition to compensation, NoogaLights is providing complimentary waterfront RV sites (power, water, no-sewer) to the right candidate(s). Additional compensation for those with a golf cart/UTV. We do ask for a 3-week-minimum commitment. Please note that nights, weekends, and Thanksgiving day work schedules are mandatory. Please email [email protected]for more information.
- Opportunity for approximately 5 hours of work each evening Monday thru Thursday and approximately 6 hours of work each Friday and Saturday evenings (Nov 14 – Dec 31). Expect to work both Friday and Saturday evening with 3 additional nights during the week. Shifts are expected to start around 4:30pm or 5pm each day, pending to change, according to conditions.
- Rotate through various stations, including: ticket scanning, traffic control, and exhibit support, or permanent assignment based upon unique skill sets.
- Be able to stand, push, bend, stoop and pull for 5 hours.
- Weather won’t always be cooperative but the show must go on. Conditions may be wet, cold, windy, etc. Please plan attire for all conditions and comfort needs.
- Comfort with iOS or Android devices is appreciated, but not required– training will be provided onsite.
- Location: Chester Frost Park
- Event Dates: November 14 – December 31
- Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week, Open on Thanksgiving Day, Closed on Christmas Day
- Gate Open/Entrance Times: Monday – Thursday 5:30pm – 9:00pm; Friday & Saturday 5:30-10:00pm
- Looking for additional event information? Click here.