November 14 – December 31
Thank you to our 2022 patrons for a fantastic 1st year!
NoogaLights is Chattanooga’s newest holiday lighting event! A drive-thru lighting experience to be enjoyed by all ages, taking place nightly for six weeks in Chester Frost Park.
Nov. 14 – Dec. 31
Open nightly 7-days a week for six weeks, there are so many opportunities to enjoy the lights with friends and family.
Chester Frost Park
Experience a world-class holiday lights display from the comfort of your vehicle during this magical winter light experience on Dallas Island inside Chester Frost Park.
Hours of Operation
5:30 pm–9:00 pm
5:30 pm–10:00 pm
Dallas Island inside Chester Frost Park
November 14 – December 31*
*Open on Thanksgiving
*Closed on Christmas Day
Hours of Operation
Open at 5:30pm 7-days a week
In line at close? Vehicles in line at the time of gate closure will be admitted!
Length of Ride
Approximately a half-hour drive thru the 1.5-mile route
$30 per car, online purchase only (you’re in the right place!) No cash at gate. Purchase tickets in advance!
Online Ticket Purchase Only. No cash or credit cards accepted at the gate! Purchase Tickets here and come prepared to have a your ticket’s QR Code scanned for admittance at the entrance gate.
Rain or snow, the lights will glow. Adverse weather actually amplifies the lighting effects, so don’t hesitate to attend if it’s raining. Extreme weather conditions may temporarily close the event.
Follow @NoogaLights on social media for the inclement weather closure updates.
Free Diffraction Glasses Night!
Sponsored by Mint Dental
A $5 from each ticket scanned donated to Northside Neighborhood House, Humane Society, and Bethel Bible Village
Daily Food Donations
NoogaLights is proud to provide a food drive drop-off location at the ticket scanning entrance, on both sides of the road. Consider donating any non-perishable food but note the special need of the items listed below.
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Vegetables (examples: beans, corn, green beans, carrots, mixed greens, peas, etc.)
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Soup
- Canned Proteins (examples: pork & beans, chili, chicken, etc.)
What to Expect
- The NoogaLight event entrance is located at Dallas Island inside Chester Frost Park.
- The unique barcode from your electronic ticket or printed copy will be scanned by our jolly greeter!
- Please note: the barcode is only capable of being scanned once.
- The jolly greeter will provide you with a trail map of the lights and your magical journey will begin!
- From inside your vehicle, everyone will enjoy a merry and bright 1.5-mile loop of festive fun, approximately 25-35 minutes!
Have more questions? Explore our Frequently Asked Questions!