Terms of Service
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Read Carefully – This Affects Your Legal Rights
For and in consideration for admittance to NoogaLights at Chester Frost, a drive-thru lighting venue organized by NoogaLights and/or use of the property, facilities, and services of NoogaLights Llc, participants, ticket holders, vehicle operators, vehicle occupants, etc., on his/her own behalf and on behalf of minor(s), is deemed to have given a full release of liability to NoogaLights Llc to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Participants will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NoogaLights from and against any and all demands, suits, claims, costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses), expenses, and liability arising out of, incidental to, or related in any way to participants and/or minor’s attendance at, observation of, and/or participation in NoogaLights at Chester Frost.
Furthermore, by participating, I agree to pay for all damages to facilities, equipment, and exhibits of NoogaLights or Hamilton County Parks and Recreation caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions that arise from my presence within the NoogaLights event.
GENERAL OPERATION NOTIFICATIONS
NoogaLights at Chester Frost is not a function or extension of Hamilton County Parks and Recreation. The exhibits, music, and designs are solely created and implemented by NoogaLights and have no affiliation nor influence to or by Hamilton County Parks and Recreation.
Important Notice: This production includes strobe lighting effects, fog, haze, snow flurries, and bubbles that will fall on your vehicle.
This event will operate rain, snow, or shine unless road conditions become too hazardous. Please utilize discretion when participating. NoogaLights Facebook and Instagram accounts will post information if the event is closed due to extreme circumstances. Please visit another evening.
- Hamilton County officials and NoogaLight representatives reserve the right to prevent the entry of any vehicle, without reason or cause.
- All participants at the event venue are to remain in the vehicles without exception. Eviction from the event without a refund will be immediate.
- Only official NoogaLights tickets are accepted at the gate. Digital/online/email tickets are obtained at the time of purchase. Keep these safe until redeemed at the event. Emailed tickets can also be printed at home and then scanned at the venue entrance.
For those with corporate or group sales tickets, the individual ticket must be available to be scanned and collected prior to admittance to the venue.
- Ticket scanning and admittance to the venue begin at 5:30 each evening. At 9 pm, Sunday through Thursday, and 10 pm Friday and Saturday, a NoogaLights event vehicle with identification will become the last vehicle in the line outside the venue waiting for admission. No vehicles after this vehicle will be admitted. Please visit another night.
- Once barcodes are scanned by the NoogaLights staff, the unique ticket identifier is no longer valid.
NoogaLights has no capacity to verify or identify lost or stolen tickets. Please keep these safe.
- Unused tickets expire 12/31/2022 and retain no value for the 2023 season. No refund capabilities exist.
- For an incident that prevents 75 percent or greater of the displays from being enjoyed once the vehicle has entered the venue, a single voucher will be provided to the vehicle operator for reentry another night. Situations may include severe inclement weather, power outages, and emergency incidents. Subject to NoogaLights approval.
- Only legally operated, DOT registered and insured vehicles are allowed on the route. All laws, rules, and operating procedures for vehicles operating on public roads will be enforced.
- All participants are required to remain in their vehicle at all times. No exhibit requires any involvement of the vehicle participants; therefore, no exiting of the vehicle is allowed or permitted upon entry.
- Hamilton County officials and NoogaLight representatives reserve the right to prevent the entry of any vehicle, without reason or cause.
- Vehicles exceeding 10’ in height will not be allowed on the route due to height restrictions created by various drive-thru exhibits. Examples of prohibited high-roof vehicles shall include buses, high-top vans, commercial trucks, and customized vehicles. No exceptions.
- Limousines, buses, RVs, trailers, or excessive length vehicles will not be permitted due to tight turns and hills. No exceptions.
- Vehicle operators are responsible for the operation and insurance of their vehicles. In the event of a vehicle collision, Hamilton County Parks and Recreation and NoogaLights bear no responsibility to the cause of the said event, its handling or its outcomes. In the event of an accident or incident, appropriate law enforcement will be utilized to direct the appropriate order of operations.
- No golf carts, ATVs/UTVS, OneWheels™, Segways™, bicycles, horses, tractors, etc. will be allowed.
Additional rules and operations may be implemented at any time. Please visit noogalights.com for the most current policies and operations.
For additional questions or inquiries, please contact [email protected].
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant NoogaLights Llc permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of NoogaLights Llc’s printed and digital
publications. I understand and agree that any photograph using my likeness will become property of
NoogaLights Llc and will not be returned.
I acknowledge that since my participation with NoogaLights Llc is voluntary, I will receive no financial
I hereby irrevocably authorize NoogaLights Llc to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing NoogaLights Llc’s programs or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge NoogaLights Llc from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, NoogaLights Llc. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase NoogaLights Llc.’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
NoogaLights Llc. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
NoogaLights Llc. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
NoogaLights Llc. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from NoogaLights Llc. and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
NoogaLights Llc. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
NoogaLights Llc. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. NoogaLights Llc. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to NoogaLights Llc., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
NoogaLights Llc. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NoogaLights Llc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of NoogaLights Llc.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NoogaLights Llc., or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
NoogaLights Llc. may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within NoogaLights Llc., in order to determine what NoogaLights Llc. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within NoogaLights Llc. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by NoogaLights Llc.. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the NoogaLights Llc. website.
The NoogaLights Llc. websites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize NoogaLights Llc. pages, or register with NoogaLights Llc. site or services, a cookie helps NoogaLights Llc. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same NoogaLights Llc. website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the NoogaLights Llc. features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the NoogaLights Llc. services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
NoogaLights Llc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, NoogaLights Llc. may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from NoogaLights Llc., you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
NoogaLights Llc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that NoogaLights Llc. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact NoogaLights Llc. at:
8418 Gulf View Drive Ofc B
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee 37379
Effective as of August 25, 2022